Sunday, May 22, 2005

hmm.

Haha. Somehow I feel (very, very selfishly, I might add) that I've lost out to electronic parts. HAHA ok I know I know, I'm being selfish and complaining for practically no reason. I shall shut up now. Heh. *zips mouth*

Anyways. It's sunday night and tomorrow's a HOLIDAY!! wahoo! I shall sleep in. Had trouble sleeping again last night, it's getting ridiculous.

Got new aviator shades yesterday, $16. I'm feeling annoyed and kinda guilty, spending money on myself, but, well, the shades were the first things I've bought for myself in a long time (excluding food, of course haha).

I wanna go shopping. More clothes please, I need it. Seriously. I can't remember the last time I got new clothes. No kidding here. Vouchers for Topshop, Zara, FCUK, Esprit, all welcome! Or cold hard cash, that's even better. Muahahah don't I sound materialistic, how sick.

No comments: